Effective Feb 25, 2018
Liability Waiver & Client Info/Medical Info: All Clients must complete & sign a Liability Waiver (either online or a paper form available at the studio) and a Client Information/Medical History sheet prior to participating in any wellness activities.
A New Client Assessment is required prior participating in a Pilates apparatus class.
Class sign-up must be done using Mindbodyonline.com, and done at least nine hours in advance of the class time. This allows us to ensure sufficient class capacity, efficient use of instructor time, efficient business operation to keep our costs and prices down.
If you would like to sign up for a class with less than nine hours notice, please call or text the instructor.
9-Hour Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of sign-ups are generally not allowed with less than nine hours notice. If you need to cancel on short notice, please call or text the instructor.
Private Sessions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private session. Or call our studio director Amanda- 774-269-1140
Commitment to Mindfulness:
- Safety First!
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time.
- Remove street shoes outside studio.
- To avoid distraction, wait for prior class to end before entering studio.
- Remove any long earrings, necklaces, watches or belts.
- Wear non-slip socks, ballet socks or “dance flats” to avoid slipping.
- Avoid wearing perfumes and strong scents.
- If hair is long, please tie up to avoid catching on equipment.
- Turn phone sounds off (e.g. vibrate) while in the studio space.
- If you must answer your phone, please take calls in the hallway.
- Bring your own water bottle, we will provide fresh water.
- Please keep chatter to a minimum as to not distract others from their workout.
- Clean equipment after use.
**We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone**